Do you have a plan in place for long-term care in case you reach a point in life where you can no longer care for yourself?
In this episode, Peter Raskin discusses five reasons to include a long-term contingency plan in your overall retirement plan. Peter reveals the questions you should ask yourself and your loved ones about your wants and needs when selecting the best option for you and your family.
- The importance of having the difficult discussions with loved ones when creating your retirement plan
- The overall costs of long-term care
- The physical and emotional toll long-term care can take on your loved ones
- The questions you should ask your family, your advisor and yourself when creating your retirement plan
- And more!
Connect with Peter:
- Raskin Planning Group
- (617) 728-7433
- LinkedIn: Peter Raskin
- Facebook: Raskin Planning Group
- Twitter: Raskin Planning Group
- LinkedIn: Raskin Planning Group
Disclosure: This is not intended to be a substitute for professional investment advice. Always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified financial service providers with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Peter Raskin is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Raskin Planning Group is not an affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. You may want to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances.