In today’s world, we are confronted with so many choices, it seems like every minute of the day. The key thing is to recognize that we all have certain tendencies and biases, which make us completely human.
In this episode, Peter Raskin discusses how you might not always make the most optimal decisions because of mental shortcuts. He also provides some examples he has seen that have led to less than optimal situations.
- A definition of heuristic and how it affects your financial decision making
- How our desire to put things off can affect others around us
- Why you need to be realistic about your successes and abilities
- Why you should avoid trying to predict the future of what you think will happen
- And more
Connect with Peter:
- Raskin Planning Group
- (617) 728-7433
- LinkedIn: Peter Raskin
- Facebook: Raskin Planning Group
- Twitter: Raskin Planning Group
- LinkedIn: Raskin Planning Group
Schedule Time with Peter:
Disclosure: This is not intended to be a substitute for professional investment advice. Always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified financial service providers with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Peter Raskin is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Raskin Planning Group is a marketing name for registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. You may want to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances.