The last quarter of the year is approaching, and you don’t want to be rushing around at the last minute trying to finish your year end planning.
In this episode, Peter Raskin covers five financial areas to consider when year end planning. He will provide some easy pickings of questions he asks his clients to get them thinking about planning for the rest of the year.
- How to approach the last quarters planning
- What you should be thinking about when it comes to your assets
- Thinking of marginal tax brackets as someone climbing a ladder
- Cash flow issues to consider when year end planning
- Insurance planning issues to consider for year end
- And more
Connect with Peter:
- Raskin Planning Group
- (617) 728-7433
- LinkedIn: Peter Raskin
- Facebook: Raskin Planning Group
- Twitter: Raskin Planning Group
- LinkedIn: Raskin Planning Group
Schedule Time with Peter:
Disclosure: This is not intended to be a substitute for professional investment advice. Always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified financial service providers with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Peter Raskin is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Raskin Planning Group is a marketing name for registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. You may want to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances.