We’re continuing to share vital services and resources for our veterans. Today, we’re spreading the word about Veterans Affairs Healthcare.
In this episode, Peter Raskin talks with David Hencke*, veteran and outreach coordinator at VA Boston, Department of Veterans Affairs about the healthcare that the VA provides veterans. David shares his time in service with us, and VA care resources for veterans.
- How he moved into working with the VA after 30 years of service in the military
- What Veterans Affairs Healthcare is and what type of care they provide veterans
- Who is eligible for VA Care and how to apply for it
- Where VA Care is available throughout the country
- A story about how VA Care helped his WWII veteran father
- How he’s getting the word out about VA Care to the community of veterans
- Vital Services Available For Our Veterans With Cathy Battles and Alyssa Hayes (Ep.92)
- Best Care Anywhere by Phillip Longman
- 10-10 EZ Enrollment Application Form
Connect With David Hencke:
Connect With Peter:
- Raskin Planning Group
- (617) 728-7433
- LinkedIn: Peter Raskin
- Facebook: Raskin Planning Group
- Twitter: Raskin Planning Group
- LinkedIn: Raskin Planning Group
Schedule Time with Peter:
*Not affiliated with Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Disclosure: This is not intended to be a substitute for professional investment advice. Always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified financial service providers with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Peter Raskin is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Raskin Planning Group is a marketing name for registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. You may want to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances.