When it comes down to it, knowing where your money is going is essential for creating wealth. In this episode of Wealth is in the Details Podcast, Peter explains why he strongly recommends that his clients focus on the controllable spending in everyday life.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why knowing how much you spend on a daily basis is a critical step towards building wealth
- About the importance of knowing how much you spend on non-essential purchases and calculating your retirement planning with that in mind
- How to budget for vacation homes in retirement planning
- Questions to ask yourself when planning for contingencies
- The question you can only answer after you’ve looked at your cash flow
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how to focus on what you can control!
Resources: Raskin Planning Group
Disclosure: The is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Peter Raskin is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Raskin Planning Group is not an affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. You may want to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances